[C320-list] CAT 320 LIST: Gas Lifts, port cockpit main locker cover

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Wed Jul 16 06:13:05 PDT 2014

I put the hinges on the outside edge of the outer fridge lid, not the aft edge. If I had it to do over again I'd have used the hinges that are easy to disconnect, but I've never felt the need. The lid opens toward the overhead cabinet not toward the large aft cabinet and access has been fine. It is heavy, though, particularly because the pill ring is not opposite the hinges, but in the middle of the long edge. Hence, I'd love to install the gas lift. After I fix the spinnaker pole...

Denny Browne
310.408.9591

Sent from iPhone, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...