[C320-list] Troubleshooting Voltmeter

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Jul 17 06:21:24 PDT 2014

Regarding the Engine temp sender, this may be something you want to see if
Dennis still carries if you have a Yanmar 3gm30f and keep one on hand as a
spare.  If he doesn't carry them anymore then he may be able to tell you
where you can get one...

If you go to your Yanmar dealer and get the standard sender for the 3gm30f
engine, it probably won't work with the temp gauge on our engine pods.
I keep a spare in the Nav station.

-Jeff Hare