[C320-list] Salt water under galley floor

Michael Rauh RaceAnnouncer at Verizon.net
Tue Jul 29 07:47:53 PDT 2014

Perhaps it is coming in from around the steering pedestal or from a poor seal at the deck plate for the emergency tiller.  I'd also check around the rudder post seals.

Mike
On Your Mark #408

Sent from my iPhone