[C320-list] Boat Hook Storage

Ronniew326 at aol.com Ronniew326 at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 16:02:03 PDT 2014

There's lots of places to store the boat hook on the 320, but consider
something very simple, just lay it down inside the three shrouds P  & S in the
closed up position.  I keep one on each side on my  boat and they're always
there when I need them for docking or picking  something dropped overboard
or whatever.   Real simple, out of the  way, and they will never fall
overboard.

In a message dated 7/29/2014 12:49:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,