[C320-list] Boat Hook Storage

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Wed Jul 30 07:03:31 PDT 2014

 As I mentioned earlier, mine wedges firmly between the topside hand rail and the cabin top. It is readily available without unfastening anything. Although I've never rolled the boat, I would expect to lose it if I did, other than that, it stays in place. I guess it would depend on the diameter/length of your hook but it costs nothing to try it out.

Bill