[C320-list] Mainsail Upgrade for my c320

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Sat Jun 7 06:17:31 PDT 2014

 Mike,
 The most important thing when buying new sails is to know the quality of the material being used. Performance Cruise Dacron may sound very racy, but in reality is the lowest quality Dacron & will not take a long time to stretch out. It is worth more in the long run to pay a little more for a better material that will last longer.
 Here is an article that will educate you.
Lew
http://macksails.com/sailclth.htm