[C320-list] Mainsail Upgrade for my c320

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Sat Jun 7 06:58:14 PDT 2014

 My in-mast (Seldon system) sail has the vertical battens and they work fine. They still don't provide the same shaping ability as full battens in a traditional sail but I'm more than satisfied. I'm also not sure if they will work on the older U.S. Spar system because I think the slot in the mast may be too narrow.

Bill