[C320-list] Rendezvous Registration Deadline June 30th

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Tue Jun 10 08:00:13 PDT 2014

Hi Guy,

Unfortunately it is!  Conflicts...conflicts.  If you are crewing and not
racing your boat, you should be able go get back to Solomons early on
Saturday.....I know...depends on the wind.

The Rendezvous historically has been the first weekend in August.  The third
week of June may be a better time in the future as kids are out of school by
then and it is just before events heat up for the summer!

Jerry