[C320-list] Diesel vibration, 1999 Yanmar

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Wed Jun 18 19:11:26 PDT 2014

Ahoy.....I have #245, with a Westerbeke. It has a sound similar to what
you describe. I think it has something to do with the exhaust coming out
of the port side. With a little back pressure, ie higher water on the
inside turn to port, the exhaust hose thumps on hull in the lazzarette.
 Try a few more clamps on the hose in a few spaced out
locations......I'm thinking of trying it.   Joe