[C320-list] Water in the lockers under saloon settees

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sat Jun 21 13:34:04 PDT 2014

Where does this water come from. I notice that holes have been cut in the locker walls to allow cables to pass, most notably the battery cables from under the starboard locker to the port locker where the cables then run up to the battery switch on the electrical panel.

It seems tome that this area should be isolated form the bilges. the cables seem to run through the ribs that cross them and as we know there is a small drain hole (pipe) through the rib so that one bilge compartment is connected to the rest.

But we regularly get water in the lockers and it isn’t bilge water either

ANy ideas?

Graeme
#303 1996