[C320-list] Converting rope windlass gypsy to handle chain

christopher Brearley cjbrearley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 17:17:48 PDT 2014

Hi Louis,

I completed an identical Maxwell upgrade as Gene has.
Same challenges and mainly the same response to those
challenges as Gene has mentioned.
I needed to upgrade my wiring as the existing was to small.
I only had an 80amp circuit breaker and it needed to be replace
with 135amp unit.
I am very happy with the winch and would definitely recommend
it.

Chris