[C320-list] Double Sink Drain

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Sun Jun 22 03:36:46 PDT 2014

Morning Martin.

You can buy the drains from Catalina direct.

Just a couple points.

1. The fittings on the seacock may only be 3/4 and your drains may be 1 inch!
2. The straight drains are 3/4 and steel. The elbow drains are 1 inch and  plastic. ( broke one ! ! )
3. The gasket on the sink side was to thick or to small and leaked. Made my own out of gasket material. Use marine grade plumbers pud on the underside. (Over kill not really needed  I think).
4. It is a challenge to tighten the pieces. I am no expert and sometimes think I have found the most difficult way to complete a task.

If you have any of these issues let me know and I will share more experience - right or wrong .

Ted hull 424

Sent from my iPhone