[C320-list] Engine compartment sound proofing

Kaare Wold sailor3952 at charter.net
Sun Jun 22 08:22:23 PDT 2014

I am interested in proceeding with this project to quiet down the rattlecan
Yanmar.  I do have some concerns with using a plain Home Depot ceiling tile
that is not  designed to function in an enclosed engine environment.  Would
appreciate some feedback on the following question.
Have you owners insulated just the front engine cover or did you insulate
both the front and rear?  Thanks for your comments.
Kaare Wold
Sheet Music #945