[C320-list] Engine compartment sound proofing

William Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 09:00:23 PDT 2014

I used SPM sound proofing tile from Sailor's Solutions on both front and back covers.  On the front cover the alternator pulley configuration was too close to cover so I trimmed the tile away.  I covered the exposed edges of tile with duct tape.  At the same time I bought 2 single loop teak handrails and mounted them on the outside of the covers as handy handholds.  Those fiberglass covers can be awkward to handle.
Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'

Sent from my iPad