[C320-list] Anchor Locker Divider & Stern Rail Seat Templates.

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 24 09:28:48 PDT 2014

Hi All,

In going through and cleaning out my old C320 "stuff", I ran across some
templates that might be useful for the association to take over.

1)      The first is a router template for converting the older model C320
stern rail seats to the newer style that has the drink holders.

2)      The second is the set of templates for making the drop-in Anchor
Locker Divider that we have on our C320.

Pictures of the divider are on the C320 website here:
http://tinyurl.com/AnchorLockerDivider

I'll bring these to Allan Field at the Regatta in August to add to the
Toolbox if interested.

-Jeff Hare