[C320-list] Stuffing box

jsheets at aol.com jsheets at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 09:42:05 PDT 2014

Thanks Jeff.

I would say uncomfortably warm, meaning hot to the touch for several seconds but not blistering. I will be talking to the mechanic later today and will ask about the materials used. My problem is that it did not run that hot before the new shaft. Mechanic tends to agree it should not be running that hot but he's not sure of cause at this point.

Jerry