[C320-list] Maxwell 500 VW Windlass

millers1 at aol.com millers1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 26 13:44:10 PDT 2014

I pulled the winch a couple of years ago (hull #680, same winch).  As I recall the C320 site has instructions
for removing the winch via the v-berth area.  Quite easy to do.   I found Catalina had not installed
the wiring to the winch with "drip Loops."  The + terminal was seriously corroded as a result.  Also,
mine was direct drive no clutch.
art