[C320-list] cutlass bearing replacement

Michael Rauh RaceAnnouncer at Verizon.net
Sun Mar 23 12:14:02 PDT 2014

Two years ago, while my boat was on the hard, I found that by grasping the prop I could move it up and down quite a bit.  I had the yard replace the cutlas bearing, prop shaft, and had them install a drip less stuffing box.  I'm very pleased with the results.  Sorry I don't know of the precise amount of acceptable play allowed.

Sent from my iPhone