[C320-list] Weep Holes

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:02:23 PDT 2014

Chris,
  Thanks. I've used FreezeOff, PB Blaster and another one (I forgot the
name) but it hasn't budged at all. I ordered a flange tool from Buck
Algonquin that I'm hoping will help. If that doesn't do it then I'll have
to cut it off. I haven't checked yet but do you know if the shaft can be
removed without dropping the rudder?
Martin