[C320-list] new problem

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 24 07:37:13 PDT 2014

I would use as large a drill as possible and clean out the holes and as much rot as possible. I've used an Allen key on a drill with the short end in the hole to clean out the rot around the periphery of the hole; then used a heater to dry out the area. Used epoxy paste to fill in the voids.Good luckJohnM1999#574