[C320-list] Hull prep

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Sun Mar 30 19:05:49 PDT 2014

David - Yeah, I bought mine new in Annapolis.  I had the boat peeled down
about 6-7 years ago by a "pro" who then neglected to de-wax so the problem
continues to this day.  So it's time to bite an even bigger bullet this time
around!  The issue with the hull is the main reason that we have resisted
any thoughts of moving up as while it would be to another Catalina, it just
isn't worth the commissioning hassles, or lack thereof!  - Allan