[C320-list] Genoa Foot Blocks

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Fri May 2 05:53:05 PDT 2014

Well, I talked to Guido on Monday. They didn't have them in stock, so they had to build them, and they we're still waiting for me when I got home on Wednesday! Had to use an impact driver to get the screws out of the deck. How'd you get the silicone sealer off the deck? That part's gonna be a mess.

Thanks,

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach
310.408.9591

Sent from iPhone, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...