[C320-list] 2014 Regatta Announcement

Jerry Taylor jerry at jerrytaylorhomes.com
Fri May 2 06:29:50 PDT 2014

Your committee is pleased to announce that Past Commodore Carl Mielenhausen  and his wife Elaine have agreed to be the guest speakers at the Gala Awards Dinner.

The theme is,  BAHAMAS.....ON A 320.  They will go into the preparation for the trip and how to manage several months on a 320.  We are honored to have them as our speakers.

Just a reminder that registration ends on June 1st,  just 30 days away!!  You can check out the latest tally on our website.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please contact me directly at jerry at jerrytayorhomes.com or cell at 410.474.6834.

Regards,
Jerry