[C320-list] Battery charging

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Mon May 5 09:41:12 PDT 2014

Both of my batteries charge from shore power with the battery switch  set to on 1, 2 or All. Always have, to the best of recollection. When disconnected and engine not running, 1 and 2 discharge only the indicated battery. Does this indicate a wiring problem?

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach
310.408.9591

Sent from iPhone, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...