[C320-list] Battery charging

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Mon May 5 06:16:44 PDT 2014

That is the standard operation.  If you need both batteries charged than
both is the selection to make on the panel.  Your selector number should
correspond to the battery wired to that connection, not all owners will
have 1, and 2 set for the same battery.  The only thing I learned during my
starter battery addition two seasons ago is that even with the battery
selector switch set to "off" the bilge pump is direct wired to battery and
will run if needed.  This is great for times when you lose shore power, or
have it turned off for some other reason.  Brian s/v Serenity # 1075