[C320-list] cuba libre-Regatta

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri May 16 15:46:40 PDT 2014

Orlando,

While we're not officially on the list yet, we will be signing up shortly if
we can manage to get some work days switched around.  Amanda and Connor will
also be joining us for the event.  It's always a blast and we've never
regretted attending these even if they are sometimes tricky to get schedules
cleared out in advance.

Will you be demoing swimwear?  :)

All the best to you and Linda.  If anyone who isn't signed up is even
remotely thinking about attending, JUST DO IT!  You won't be disappointed!

-Jeff, Michelle, Amanda, Connor Hare
#809 Woodbine II