[C320-list] cuba libre-Regatta

lrich320 at yahoo.com lrich320 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 19:30:19 PDT 2014

Greetings from Linda and Orlando your long lost C320 friends (orig hull #112) currently cruising in Puerto Escondido, Baja Sur, Mexico. We are very excited that we have been able to schedule our summer RV travels to attend the C320 Regatta in Solomons MD. We managed to register online today from here in the land of poor internet so the rest of you have no excuse. Assuming the bank comes through with mailing Allan the check for the fee, we look forward to seeing some old friends and meeting new ones too in August. And yes Karl--you being the keynote speaker was the deciding factor :)

Orlando Duran and Linda Richards
cuba libre 3
Catalina Morgan 440 #36
Currently on a mooring in Puerto Escondido Harbor, Baja Sur, MX

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T