[C320-list] Fastener for swim ladder and wooden plug in pull

writeandy at aol.com writeandy at aol.com
Sun May 18 15:25:53 PDT 2014

Hello all:

Hoping to get help on a couple of things.

1) Can any one help figure out which bolt (or screw) attaches the swim ladder to a 2006 Catalina 320?   These are not the ladder latches, but rather the the fasteners that the swing ladder pivots on when it is raised and lowered.  Using a drill bit, my guess is 13/64" but there is a thread inside the fitting so I need to find something that matches the thread.  Looks like it just screws in without a nut.

2) The wooden pull on the port side of the cabin used while leaving the cabin separated from the fiberglass.  I'm sure I can patch the hole, but is there a trick to getting the wood plug out of the pull so I can get at the screw in order to re-attach the wooden pull?

Thanks for any help!

Andy

2006 Catalina 320