[C320-list] Stanchion Base Attachment

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Sun May 18 14:49:26 PDT 2014

All:

My PO had a radar mast in part supported by the starboard pushpit. The wear
and tear of this arrangement eventually pulled the two stanchions next to
the walk-thru out of true; bending the bases and creating a gap between the
attached base and the deck. I would like to detach these stanchions, correct
the problem and reseal. The question: are the bases thru-bolted with backing
plates, or are they screwed into a plate embedded in the deck?

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too

---