[C320-list] Water Heater Replacement Project Documented

danny jensen danny at jensenshouse.com
Tue May 27 18:58:11 PDT 2014

Thanks for all your comments on this topic that is covered very well. I have included a link below with pictures of the project. These pictures have been uploaded to the website. The link below is for people who don't have access to the site.

Symptoms:
1. Water under the sink
2. Water leaking from under water heater in the aft inboard corner
3. Water pump is cycling on shortly every 5 minutes.
4. Fresh Water in the bilge

Cause:
I’m not sure if I had leaking fittings or the water heater itself was leaking but the water heater was going
on 10 years old and water heater failure can cause motor coolant loss or loss of your fresh water supply.
I ordered the Seaward S‐600 from Defender part number # 503248SWH120 along with the # 501274
Magnesium anode. The total was $278.00.

http://www.mammothcondos.com/water-heater-replacement-c320.pdf

Danny Jensen
Redondo Beach, CA