[C320-list] Water Pump Hose & Winterizing

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Wed Nov 5 18:45:46 PST 2014

The reason that you need wire reinforced hose for this application is because it is being subjected to suction pressure from the water pump & can possibly collapse causing overheating without the wire reinforcement. The hose from the pump to the heat exchanger does not require wire reinforcing but I would not use clear hose for this application.
Lew