[C320-list] Project photos

Onat Dogruer onat_s at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 07:56:54 PST 2014

Hello all,

I have uploaded some initial photos from two projects I have started tackling: replacing the exhaust elbow (fixing muffler) and rebedding the mast step plate.

I was not able to create folders for some reason so they are under technical photos and searchable by keywords: mast step project and exhaust elbow.

Discovered a bizarre hole on the top of the compression post plate where the leak must be occurring. The hole is open through the cabin top and would drain on the outside in front of the compression post. There was no bolt or anything covering or passing through.  I wasn't sure if anyone knows whether that is standard or not (visible on image: 20141108074330266, top left corner under the tip of mast lights connection covered with white electric tape).

I will upload more photos as I go through the projects.

-Onat
1998 #546