[C320-list] Bolt size specification needed, please

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Sat Nov 15 10:03:31 PST 2014

Interesting point. I did not know that about the engine mounts.

I have never heard of anyone broaching or let invert the Catalina 320. I am not sure if any one you even confess to such an event.

 As a new sailor and owner of a 320 I would buy a pint to hear such a story. I am of the theory it is better to hear of one such experience, learn and how to best prepare oneself.
(Without becoming a fair weather sailor and the boat rarely ever leave the dock)

Ted Hull 424

Sent from my iPhone