[C320-list] Dry bilge?

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 20 04:51:35 PST 2014

But that still ends up with water in the bilge.  Is there a way to get a "truly" dry bilge with a shaft thru the hull?  Or... If you have an inboard engine you just have to live with water in the bilge?  Just deal with it?

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.netH (919)-362-8538C (919)-618-7185