[C320-list] Dry bilge?

Karl Mielenhausen kmielen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 04:43:55 PST 2014

Switch over to Gore-tex packing...
http://www.emarineinc.com/products/GFO-Packing%2C-3%7B47%7D16-in.%285-mm%29-2-foot.html

The 3/16" size should allow you space for 3 rings (stagger the joints).
This stuff really runs cool. I tighten so that I get about one drop every
60 seconds WHEN RUNNING. Readjust after 2 hours of runtime.

Note to all members:
The discussion list archives can be easily searched by going here...
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/c320-list
We have a huge history of discussions that probably will answer 90% of the
questions that members post. Not that we don't want to talk to you, but
just suggested in the interest of timeliness. Also, when you ask a
question, it usually helps to list your hull number and engine make (if
appropriate).

Karl

Karl

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 7:09 AM, Scott Westwood <scottwestwood at bellsouth.net