[C320-list] VHF radio replacement

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:50:28 PST 2014

thanks to all regarding the  GX-1700 VHF with GPS.  Everyone seems
more-or-less satisfied with the purchase and performance, and anything
would be an improvement over the old Apelco.  Standard Horizon has a $30
rebate going right now, plus I'm part of a Port Supply discount group with
West Marine (with free shipping) so will go ahead with the install.  Doubt
it will be plug and play but what ever is?

    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."