[C320-list] Outboard lift

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Thu Nov 27 07:30:25 PST 2014

Ahoy....This summer I made an outboard lift on my own. It wasn't to
difficult, and much cheaper than buying one. Started with a Guarhaur
mounted on a piece of starboard. Then trued up vertically to hinged
clamps to top and bottom of aft stainless rails. Once the three pieces
were in line vertically, the rest was simple. With a 90 degree fitting
on top, strengthened with a 45 degree piece, then welded, it works
nicely.  Joe...#245.....