[C320-list] Outboard lift

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Thu Nov 27 10:00:17 PST 2014

I'd be very interested in more details/photos of the home-rolled
version. Do you have something on the Association web site?

I notice that the photos of the Easy-Lift include a Honda 2HP. I bought
that engine precisely so I would not need a lift! It's so light I can
easily carry it with one hand. It isn't clear to me how the Easy-Lift
would assist removing a heavier engine from the rail. In their video
this first step appears to be done without assistance from the Easy-Lift.