[C320-list] Shake-down cruise

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 3 05:04:41 PDT 2014

Ahoy.....On my #245, with Westerbeke, sometimes when I turn the key on I
get the low oil pressure alarm, and sometimes I don't. If I get the
alarm, I get rpm indication instantly when the engine starts, and vice
versa. I also get an occasional random stall when the alarm is silent,
with delayed rpm indication. This makes me think there is a weak
electric connection somewhere...... Joe