[C320-list] Vodka for winterizing

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 08:10:27 PDT 2014

Or, you could just move to FL and sail with us all winter???

Just started our racing season again & last weekend was a fairytale,  with
84 temps, and winds 10-12K!

Perfect, for sure!  Not to mention, the dolphins, pelicans, and  turtles we
saw!

Captain Diane Fowler,
GRI, CRS, e-PRO
S/V  Windy City
Hull #  948
Sellstate Priority Realty
_View  my other listings_
(http://reports.realtor.com/servlet/cc6?mgpNjkQYDWQAV9b6vGzge0x6weQ8wfVaVSSVzebG4w2aG0eb12bvE130eVolli://OOOQjLHtlhjQJhu/jLHtL
klHlLHnLglk/9b6vGqzgw4eG0q0LHtqGklHlLq8hgkmtlHglX8HiL+8hjHtXzgeXAWCT?9LMHmtl
2HI=6nLglepklpgnk2HIVf6bew3269zeG0
2b1G0b9VBDXSCWBTV69zeG02b1G0b9VAWCTV8312wfG0b9VSYAYWV2068dbvEb9VyqSDBBTYCVXLX)

CELL: 239- 850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 10/15/2014 10:53:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,