[C320-list] Interior Lights

katchu at chartermi.net katchu at chartermi.net
Mon Oct 20 14:10:26 PDT 2014

Martin - I don’t know if you have the same fixtures, but I was able to remove the switches and replace them with switches that were available at a local hardware store.  On the earlier boats, they are a standard mini-rocker switch - I did end up with a different color switch, but probably could have matched the color if I shopped around.

Chuck Mueller

Northwind #676

Holland, MI

Message: 1