[C320-list] Interior Lights

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 17:24:31 PDT 2014

I talked to the U.S. distributor in Sarasota this afternoon and they are
sending me out a switch ($5) and told me that I can return it if it doesn't
work. If It doesn't, then I'll try the hardware store next. Thanks.
We used to have electronics stores around here (NJ) but they've all gone
out of business or modified their stock. Radio Shack is totally worthless.