[C320-list] Soap dispenser

Warren wupdike at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 07:05:43 PDT 2014

We bought one at Lowes/HomeDepot to replace the one originally installed.
Our problem: Left over time in high heat, the soap in the dispenser arm
dries and is a bear to free. I used hot water, wire probe, and canned air
to clear it. Now, each time I enter the boat for any reason, I give it a
pump to clear any standing soap. Haven't had a problem since.
PS=Buy the best model you can. Our current one has modular valves that are
easy to remove, clean, and reinstall. Sorry, I don't have the product info.
Warren Updike
1994 C320 #62 Warr de Mar