[C320-list] 320 friendships

lrich320 at yahoo.com lrich320 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 15:32:41 PDT 2014

Again such thanks for this group and this list. We are winding down our 5 wk RV trip in DC/VA area. In addition to the fun at our 320 regatta, we have had several good times with Allan and Linda Field including a wonderful day trip to the MD Eastern Shore. Today Eddie Conde, one of the crew we met from Tony Skiavo's boat, invited us to race with he and his wife Rose in the Leukemia Cup races on the Potomac River on a Catalina 22. We had a blast!  Such good times and good friends we have met through this group.

Linda Richards & Orlando Duran
cuba libre 3
Catalina Morgan 440 #36
Currently on the hard in San Carlos, Sonora Mexico

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T