[C320-list] Worktop damage - any ideas how

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 05:33:41 PDT 2014

This picture

http://tinypic.com/r/5d8as5/8

shows a missing chunk of our galley worktop, just next to the companionway steps.

It wasnt there when we left the boat and it was hwne we came back, so no idea howit happened. There are three fragment two of which have been found.

I have no idea how this could have ahppened whilst nobody was on the boat. I guess its just possible that it got knocked with a washboard as we wre shutting up to leave but other than that I am at a loss.

Anyway, with one fragment missing from the jigsaw, any suggestions as to howthis could be repaired to look as good as possible?

Thanks

Graeme
#303, UK