[C320-list] Jack stand height

Ed Lockett locketted at embarqmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:27:25 PDT 2014

We actually won't be using jack stands, but will have it on an adjustable sail boat trailer with 4 bracing pads.  Are just trying to get a good idea of how high up to adjust the bracing pads before pulling out the boat.  Ours is a 2001 with hull #852.  Probably a 4'10"  draft.

Ed Lockett
Alabama Girl