[C320-list] Zinc

Elizabeth Schwartz schwartz781 at optonline.net
Wed Sep 24 08:46:11 PDT 2014

Ahoy......On the engine,the heat exchanger is a tube that transfers heat
from the engine coolant to raw water......probably on the aft side of
engine.....4 hoses attached....on the aft side of mine is a hex bolt
that is hollow on the inside to hold a zinc..to save the exchanger from
corrosion.....Joe....#245