[C320-list] Diesel Odor

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 27 14:41:41 PDT 2014

Jeff:

I would think an additional 9 gallons of diesel would be a boon for a few,
but for those of us who mainly motor out of harbor and back in after a sail
- not so much. With the short season before putting Bear on the hard, I
usually use less than a half tank as it is. Thus the diesel, although
diluted with new in the fall, is generally growing older and older. It gets
a stabilizer and biocide but I still wonder..

Sure would like to lose the list, though.

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too

---