[C320-list] Dock Lines

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:55:57 PDT 2014

Kenny,
We have 5/8" braided nylon at the slip, permanently adjusted so that we
just loop them through the cleats when we dock.

We carry four 25', and one 30' spring line all 1\2" braided nylon lines
for cruising. They are a lot easier for the Admiral to handle and toss
accurately. I bought them over 10 years ago on sale and they have been
worth every penny. I never put them up wet and they look like new.
They're more than adequate to handle full gale winds.

Thanks, Chris BurtiFrom: Kenny Geist