[C320-list] Buck Algonquin vs. Catalina Direct Shaft Log Hose

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Apr 3 11:52:33 PDT 2015

Rick,

I doubt that it'll be a problem.  It's really important to get the shaft
aligned well, then the extra thickness can actually help minimize shaft whip
under sudden load change.  We just went to a local Yanmar service yard  and
they cut one for us.  While you have the stuffing box out, it's a really
good time to really clean it up well and repack with GFO dripless packing.
Don't forget to put Tef-Gel on all the threads and lock nut faces so that
you'll have an easier time adjusting next time it needs it.

-Jeff